28/09/2010

Kerry Dean's Photography

Today I came across a London based photographer called Kerry Dean. She studied at the London College of Printing and has since had her work published in numerous magazines including Nylon, Harpers Bazaar, Italian Elle and The Guardian Magazine. Her inspiration often comes from unusual locations such as the extravagant pink restaurant below. The locations are definitely one of the reasons I like her work. I think a lot of her fashion photographs are very feminine and dreamy so I could imagine her pictures in my favourite magazine Lula. I also noticed that three of the pictures I chose for you are pink! I guess I'm just attracted to the colour! I really want the rose print duvet and a film camera that takes pictures like the last two photos. To see more of her work click here.