18/09/2010

LFW: Felder Felder


After a long anticipated wait, my favourite fashion week has kicked off with a bang. So far London Fashion week has hosted Hannah Marshall, PPQ and Louise Grey. At the moment Felder Felder is my favourite. 

Images from Elleuk.com
The show’s tone was set by a cover of “Born to be Wild” by Coco Sumner which I think was the perfect choice. German twins Daniela and Annette Felder stuck with the rock chick aesthetic, adding a more colourful eighties vibe. The collection was made from leather, silk and chiffon with crystals or feathers sewn on. I really like the prints which look skeletal in a subtle way. 


Images from Nylon.com
I’m happy to see that bralets are still going to be a part of Spring/Summer next year as I still intend to buy one! Tutu skirts, skater dresses, collarless jackets and cutout ankle boots also featured in the show. 


These looks are likely to be pulled off by young singers and starlets with the most attitude and killer style. I’m envious just thinking about them! 

Love from Lou Lou