12/09/2010

It's Tee Time!

Every now and then, I like to buy an interesting t-shirt. I like them in the forms of baggy, frilly, cropped, illustrated and patterned. I just don't do plain white! After selling my Topshop tee (below) on ebay last week, I've suddenly found more typographic t-shirts to replace it with! 



First up is the line of tees designed by supermodel Erin O'Connor and stylist Kate Halfpenny. Erin is one of my fashion favourites so it was no surprise to me that I admired her latest project. The brand is named "She Died of Beauty" and consists of five organic cotton t-shirts and two tote bags. The idea of the collection, and the brand's name is to make  “a teasing yet affectionate tickle at the fashion industry we continue to love, honour and serve.” Check out the website here.



The new Ashish collection for Topshop is also rising high on my must-have list. It is also a little tongue-in-cheek. I absolutely love the french language although when it comes to writing to my french-speaking friends, I usually just pop in a "bisoux bisoux" (kiss kiss). Now I want the top to remind me of the cutest thing to say. If you want one too click here.


Love from Lou Lou