19/07/2017

Copenhagen Photo Diary

Earlier in the month, straight after my Paris trip,  I headed to Copenhagen with my friend Tim. We spent four days and four nights exploring the city, which is small enough to walk everywhere. Neither of us expected it to be quite so beautiful and we ended up taking more photos than your average holiday! I've edited them down (not easy!) to show you the highlights of my trip. Enjoy!

Wearing my new Monki top with Topshop culottes

The colourful houses are one of my favourite things about Copenhagen

Inside our AirBnB

A house next to the entrance of Christiania

Chairs at the Design Museum

I've never been so interested in chairs until I went to this museum!

Outside our AirBnB house - wearing my new Zara dress

The street we were staying on

The most colourful cinema you've ever seen!

Balmain sketches at the couture exhibit in the Design Museum

Who knew that a dress made out of straws could look this good?

The one non-selfie photo we got together!

The canal where we did a boat tour

Paper Island - where you can get some delicious street food

Fireworks set off at Tivoli - the perfect way to end our last night