14/05/2017

Top Picks from BoConcept

After first discovering BoConcept in Glasgow, I was so happy to hear that the designer furniture brand recently opened a store in Edinburgh. Located on Rose Street, the store has two spacious floors which showcase their ultra modern furniture and accessories. The way they're curated with individual room concepts will have you dreaming of a home filled with their interiors. It's also lovely to see that the staff are really welcoming and friendly. They gave me a catalogue so I can now swoon over their full collections from my own home!

If you aren't familiar with BoConcept, let me fill you in! The brand launched in 1952 and has since then become Denmark's most global retail furniture chain, with over 250 stores around the world. Their Nordic inspired products are designed by BoConcept's in-house team, as well as international award winning designers. They ensure that each design meets the brand's core values of simplicity and functionality. It's great that their furniture is not only stylish, but designed to be comfortable too. 

I really like that the furniture can be customised with a range of options to fit in with your room's colour concept. On the website, I had fun playing about with different colours and fabrics to see how my favourite pieces looked after I selected each swatch.

I've put together a wish-list to share some of the products I would love to have for my home. Although I'm no interiors expert, I think the pieces could work quite well together in a living room. There's a mixture of sixties influences and geometric designs which I'm a big fan of. Like all of their products, they look really sophisticated, and a few of them would make great statement pieces.


BoConcept furniture

BoConcept Edinburgh

BoConcept accessories

Scottish lifestyle blogger

Ball pendant lamp

For more interiors inspiration, check out Edinburgh's new designer furniture store.