04/09/2016

Wishlist for Autumn 2016

As much as I love dressing for summer, it's always exciting when autumn comes around with new trends and colour pallets. Burgundy and shades of grey are my go-to colours each autumn, and you'll also find me in plaid patterns and high-neck jumpers. This autumn I'll be embracing my favourite trends including velvet, floral embroidery and shearling. Don't even get me started on knitwear as I already started buying chunky knits and a bodycon rib-knit dress at the beginning of August. I wasn't kidding when I said I was excited!

I've put together some of my favourite pieces that have hit the high street so let me know what you think!

Dress - Mango
Trousers - Zara

Handbag - New Look
Dress - Topshop

fashion blogger a/w16 wishlist
Jacket - Glamorous
Crop top - Boohoo

topshop boots a/w16
Jumper - Mango
Boots - Topshop

edinburgh fashion blogger
Backpack - Zara
Cami - New Look