17/04/2016

Off-the-Shoulder Styling Ideas

One of my favourite trends this season has got to be the off-the-shoulder top. It's a fun and flirty look which can be worn from day to night. If you're wondering what to pack for your summer holiday then I'd suggest this as it's great for revealing your sun-kissed skin! 

I've come up with two outfit ideas to style a cropped off-the-shoulder top. My main tip would be to pair it with either culottes for a chic look or channel this season's bohemian trend with a high-waisted floaty skirt. 

what to wear with an off-the-shoulder-top 2016
Sunglasses - Ellery

The neckline of this top should be the main focus so there's no need to add a necklace. Instead, opt for bangles or drop earrings. I love the stacked bangles above which add to the glamour of my first outfit, inspired by Dolce & Gabbana's SS16 collection.

off-the-shoulder top outfit ss16
Culottes - Alice + Olivia
Bag - M2malletier
Earrings - Elise Dray


Since this style of top is so feminine, accessories such as cat-eye sunglasses and clutch bags are a great way to complete the look. I'm coveting the Sophia Webster sandals above which make an exciting addition to the monochrome separates.

Let me know what you think of these styling sets. Have you added this must-have piece to your wardrobe yet?