10/04/2016

Babe of a Bomber Jacket

Scottish fashion blogger

Glasgow fashion blogger


Floral embroidered bomber jacket


H&M trend bomber jacket
Bomber jacket - H&M Trend
T-shirt - Zara
Jeans - BDG at Urban Outfitters
Boots - Topshop
Bracelet - Forever 21
Handbag - H&M

The bomber jacket has to be my hero piece for SS16. In fact, it has been for the past couple of summers. Last year I bought an over-sized satin bomber jacket in lilac and the year before that I couldn't stop wearing my light-weight floral one. 

This season every store on the high street is offering their own versions. I feel like I've found the champion of them all though! The floral embroidery on the back is so unique and I love the combination of gold, navy and pink. The stripes down the arms and ribbed trims add a sporty element to the oriental design. It has all the elements of this season's bomber jacket in one so it's no wonder it sold out so quickly!

Thanks again to Sophie Pellegrini for taking these photos for me in a lovely part of Glasgow's West End. You can see all the beautiful editorials she's shot here.