06/06/2015

Crazy for Zara

scottish fashion blogger
Photo taken by Kimberly of Wardrobe Conversations
Dress - Zara
Boots - Topshop
Satchel - Godiva

Over the past year I've been adding more and more clothes from Zara to my wardrobe. The designs are so chic and the quality is fantastic. Many pieces could actually be mistaken for designer, so you're getting really good value for money. 

My mum bought me this dress for my birthday last month, and it's a prime example of how on point Zara can be! The painterly floral design is stunning and the front split and pockets add to the unique design. So far I've worn it out for a family meal and the Pringle of Scotland exhibition.

Thanks to my brother as well for giving me a Zara voucher on my birthday. My family know me well! I spent it most of the voucher on an a-line floral skirt. You can never own too much floral and I really do live by that motto!

Here are my top Zara picks...






What do you think of my picks? Do you shop in Zara a lot too?

Love from Lou Lou