27/03/2015

ASOS High Summer 2015

Edinburgh blogger
Coat - Dahlia
Leather jacket (underneath) - Topshop
Dress - ASOS
Heels - New Look
Handbag - Deena & Ozzy

It's not every day that you get invited to one of the most prestigious restaurants in Scotland to be wined, dined and introduced to the ASOS High Summer collections months in advance! Last week I was lucky enough to attend this exclusive event held at The Dome. I can never get over how incredibly beautiful and lavish this restaurant is, both inside and outside the building.

The Dome Edinburgh

Once I met up in the lobby with my blogging friends, we headed up the stairs to a private room filled with chandeliers, candelabras and rails packed with amazing clothes. Three lovely ASOS PR girls chatted with us about the collections and we all picked out which pieces we were coveting. My favourite had to be the dress below, which I'll be keeping an eye out for on the website. I love the cut of it and the unique print.


We then indulged in our three-course meal which was heavenly! Chicken and mushroom terrine followed by honey roast salmon fillet, and finished off with a pear and almond tart. Yum! The chat was actually the best bit though, which ranged from reality TV to all things fashion (of course!) 

Asos summer press event 2015

Edinburgh bloggers

There's lots to get excited about with the SS15 High Summer collection. Think metallic shoes, prints on fur, quirky clutches, glamorous jumpsuits, colourful stripes and lots of suede. Here's a sneek peek of what's to come on ASOS.com...

ASOS SS15 collection

ASOS SS15 collection


Thank you ASOS for one of the highlights of my year so far. I'll be visiting the website even more now - as if I wasn't addicted enough!

Love from Lou Lou