12/02/2014

NYFW Favourites For A/W14

When looking through the latest catwalk collections, I always find it interesting comparing my previous favourite collections with my new favourites. As designers change direction each season, I can end up disappointed with some or suddenly very drawn to one that I wasn't a fan of before. 

This year, I have four firm favourites: Vera Wang, Rodarte, Carolina Herrera and Jenny Packham. I loved Vera Wang's luxe grunge looks, which featured grey and black plaid, leather, chunky knitwear and sparkling insect brooches. You can always count on the Mulleavy sisters at Rodarte to bring us something fun; this time it came in the form of glittery berets and parka jackets and Star Wars printed gowns (the latter was a little strange!) 





What do you think of my favourite outfits from New York Fashion Week? Which collections were you lusting after yourselves? 

Love from Lou Lou