03/02/2013

Burgundy + Navy / Black + White

All items from Topshop (well I do work there!)

Today's look is a combination of the studded shorts I got from my flatmate at Christmas; my hat that I can't get enough of; my galactic print scarf and my cosy jumper which matches my buckled boots. I really love the rich colour combination of navy and burgundy together. 

Last week I had some fun styling for the Edinburgh Evening News which I hadn't done for a while. It was a monochrome theme so the style team had a lot of fun mixing bold stripes, psychedelic prints and sixties-insipred silhouettes. Unfortunately I totally forgot to pick up a copy of the paper on Monday, but you can see a couple of the photos with Lynne's online article here. 

Now, time for my favourite program Mr Selfridge! 

Love from Lou Lou