12/01/2013

Hollywood Costume


My outfit:
Dress & bag - Topshop
Wedges - New Look

Moni's outfit:
Dress - ASOS
Tights - Jonathan Aston
Wedges - New Look

Apologies for my absence, but sometimes a blogger needs a holiday! I hope you are all having a lovely year so far. I celebrated New Year at a massive ceilidh (Scottish social dancing) which was lots of fun. There was a Lady Gaga tribute act too which was brilliant! 

I've also had another little trip to London where I finally got to see the Hollywood Costume exhibition at the V&A. There were so many iconic outfits from films such as Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Birds, Moulin Rouge, Some Like It Hot and The Wizard of Oz. One of my favourites was the stunning green silk dress worn by Keira Knightly in Atonement, as you can see below. The exhibition is running until the 27th January so if you're in London before then, you should definitely book yourself tickets for this amazing exhibition.


What have you all been up to so far in 2013?

Love from Lou Lou