11/10/2012

The Halloween Edit

If you're anything like me, and love an excuse to dress up, you will be spending this month planning your Halloween outfit. This year I will be celebrating with my zombie bride flatmate! She has a beautiful lace wedding dress from Edinburgh's vintage store Armstrong's. It will be hard to help her ruin it with fake blood and ripped holes but it's for a good cause! As for my costume, I will be an evil queen, wearing a black regal looking dress with a gorgeous black tiara I bought today from Topshop. Smokey eyes will also be a must. I can't wait! 

If you are still trying to decide on your costume, this season's trends may help. There are spiked studs, printed skulls, velvet and lace all over the high street so get shopping! 


Bodysuit Topshop £35, cat mask Accessorize £3.50, 
spiked heels River Island £65, feather cape Topshop £85,
lace skirt River Island £30, skull blouse £20 with skull
 necklace £8 Boohoo.com skeleton jumper ASOS £30




I will be channelling Charlize Theron's character Queen Ravenna (who you may remember I have previously blogged about!)

Love from Lou Lou