07/12/2011

Masquerade Outfit


Mask - LuvYaBabes (Manchester)
Wig - Ebay (seller: Uptrending)
Necklace and boots - Topshop 
Dress - Rare

On Sunday night I went on my christmas work night out which was a masquerade! I had always wanted to attend a masquerade party, so I had a lot of fun choosing my mask and even went as far as buying a wig. I chose one that is a similar style to my own haircut and I thought a deep red colour would compliment the blue shade of my mask. A lot of my workmates thought it was my real hair that I had dyed! When I told them it wasn't, they all said I should go red! What do you think? My favourite part of the outfit is my new statement necklace which I think pulled the look together.

What outfit do you have planned for your christmas party this year?

Love from Lou Lou