28/09/2011

MFW Top Five

Milan is my least favourite of the fashion weeks. I just don't find it as tasteful and exciting as the others, although I'm still interested in what the Italian designers are showing. Instead of my usual top ten round-up, I have five favourites I want to share with you. What was seen in Milan? Well, as it is the capital of fashion luxury, there was lots of expensive looking embellishments. Does anyone want to buy me one the Dolce and Gabanna dresses with multi-coloured jewels? Drop-waist dresses were seen on the catwalks once again and most surprising of all, VEGETABLE prints were seen at Moschino Cheap and Chic and Dolce and Gabanna. I have to say, chili prints look hotter than last Summer's lemon prints...no pun intended!

Enjoy!
Dolce and Gabanna

Giorgio Armani

Gucci

Jil Sander

Roberto Cavalli

What do you think of the collections in Milan for next Spring/Summer?

Love from Lou Lou