19/08/2011

My Wonderful Wedges


Embroidered wedges - ASOS
Silk shirt - Blue Rinse
Rose gold watch - ASOS
Skirt - Zara
Belt - Topshop

On my previous blog post you can see that these beautiful embroidered wedges were on my wishlist. Well, I couldn't leave them on a mere wishlist for long and now they happily belong to me! Do you ever buy something you love so much you just want to kiss it? It had to be an air-kiss though to stop them getting stained with lipstick! The only down side of my wedges is that I can only wear them when I'm with very tall friends as they make me almost 6ft 3"!

My silk shirt is from a boutique in Leeds called Blue Rinse. I love how they reconstruct vintage shirts into modern shapes. You can also buy them in Urban Outfitters and Miss Selfridge. The colour range is gorgeous.

Love from Lou Lou