23/07/2011

Best Bargain of my Life!


These are the wooden wedges by Swedish Hasbeens which I got on sale at Glasgow's H&M. They are perfectly comfortable and made with real leather so when I handed them over at the till my jaw dropped at the price I was told. I thought I'd misheard the sales advisor or that she had scanned a piece of cheap jewelry instead. My friend even asked if it was the right price and another sales advisor grudgingly said "yeah it's right, I bought them back when they were full price."  However I bought the last tan coloured pair on the shelf (there are plenty white one's left if you're shopping in Glasgow) for...drum roll...FIVE POUNDS! Jammy!


Feather print top & sunglasses - Topshop
Denim jeans cut to shorts - Dorothy Perkins
Wooden wedges - Swedish Hasbeens for H&M
Lilac tights - Dorothy Perkins
Feather necklace - River Island
Satchel - Accessorize

I actually had a lucky streak this week as I also purchased a big photography book of Twiggy for £5 at the National Portrait Gallery in London and on ASOS.com I bought a jacket by Mango which was £95 and I got it for £27. It was the last in my size which always makes you feel like the bargain is even better and it was destiny that led you to it!

What has been the best bargain of your life? 

Love from Lou Lou