20/04/2011

Hello Erdem trousers!

Trousers - Erdem
Blouse - Vintage
As some of you may have read on Twitter - I was lucky enough to pick out a designer item from The Outnet website as part of their 2nd birthday celebrations. There were 1999 other lucky girls who were all selecting their items at the same time though, so it felt like a bizarre fashion race! It was difficult to make my decision but after a lot of thought, I chose these trousers by my favourite designer Erdem as I've always wanted to own something designed by him.
Although they aren't one of Erdem's printed beauties, black is more versatile. Plus, I can always save for one of his beautiful floral print tops! In the meantime, I think this red blouse goes perfectly. I'm channelling seventies chic, whilst sticking with the black and red theme of my previous outfit post! 

Love from Lou Lou