28/06/2010

Twist and Shout

If I could live in another era I think I’d pick the sixties. After getting my hair cut as short as Twiggy’s crop I spent the following 2 days buying sixties inspired clothing; a shift dress adorned with a giant bow, a Chanel style box jacket and a peter pan collared top. It's not just me that's gone all sixties though!



The Hair

Twiggy set a trend for the boyish crop back in the sixties but now it's back with Michelle Williams (pictured), Erin O'Connor and Carrey Mulligan keeping it short.

The Make-up

Lancome's Spring 2010 collection named "O My Rose" was inspired by make-up that was popular in the sixties.

The Designer


For Louis Vuitton's A/W 2010 collection, Marc Jacobs has clearly been influenced by looks of the 1960's. I want to own this cape!




Love from Lou Lou