01/06/2017

Glitter Queen

Louise Arnot

scottish fashion blogger

Urban Outfitters pink glitter skirt


Edinburgh fashion blogger

scottish fashion and lifestyle blogger
Photos by Douglas Ferguson

Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Crop Top - Monki
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Boots - New Look
Handbag - River Island
Earrings - PlexiShock

Glitter is everywhere right now, and it's no secret that I'm addicted to it! I mostly wear it to complete my make-up looks for nights out, but it's also added sparkle to my wardrobe. I picked up this skirt in Urban Outfitters' midseason sale and I really love the colour of it. Since it's such a feminine and striking piece, I like to offset it with my leather jacket and chunky patent boots.

I'm also wearing the plexiglass earrings I'd mentioned in my last blog post. I bought them in Rome, straight from the jewellery designer who had such a fun and colourful collection at his stall. You can check out his online shop here.

Thanks to Douglas Ferguson for taking these photos of me in the Old Town. He's based in New York and came over to work for a few weeks in the UK. We're planning another shoot before he leaves so expect another outfit post soon!