27/03/2016

Seventies Tile Print









Dress - Zara
Handbag - Forever21
Boots - Topshop
Hat - Brora

This is the outfit I wore to Edinburgh Fashion Week earlier in the month. I love the retro print of my dress with the mixture of dark green, blue and rust. It's also a great transitional piece as it's made from a warm felt material. Shout out to my blogging gal Katie who coincidentally also wore a bell-sleeved printed dress to the event! 

I don't have a huge handbag collection, but whenever I do get one I become a little obsessed with it! This one reminds me of the Faye shoulder bag by Chloe (there was a chain to attach to the hoop too but I prefer it without!) 

Thank you to the fabulous photographer Sophie Pellegrini who took these photos in the West End of Glasgow. I've been a fan of Sophie's work for a while so it was such a pleasure to collaborate with her. She's shot for a number of cool online magazines so make sure you check out her website here.