14/07/2015

Festival fun at T in the Park

As you may have seen from my Instagram pictures, I spent my weekend at the incredible music festival that is T in the Park. It was the first time I had been and also my first time camping at a festival, which made it a very exciting and crazy experience to say the least!

Choosing my outfits of course added to my excitement as festival dressing is so much fun. For day one I chose my seventies style printed dress with bell-shaped sleeves. Festivals call for either feathers or fringing, so I wore my statement necklace with several white feathers hanging from a gold hoop.

Edinburgh fashion blogger
Dress - Glamorous
Necklace - River Island
Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Mad Elisabeth
Wellies - Juju

For day two, I went for another seventies inspired festival look. The burnt orange suedette skirt was a no-brainer when I was doing some last minute shopping in Primark. It screams festival fashion, and made a lovely new addition to my a-line skirt collection! I paired it with a printed crop top and my black denim jacket as the second day turned chilly in the evening.

seventies festival outfit
Top - Glamorous
Skirt - Primark
Wellies - Juju
Jacket - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Mad Elisabeth
T in the Park outfit 2015

The line-up was insanely good this year. I felt so lucky to see some of my favourite musicians including Jessie Ware, Marina & the Diamonds, Kasabian, Hozier, Sam Smith, Rudimental and Jungle. They all performed beyond my expectations and really got the crowd going.

Rudimental T in the Park 2015

Sam Smith T in the Park 2015

With all of the dancing I was doing with my friend, we needed to make sure we were still smelling fresh. I tried out the new MotionSense anti-perspirant by Sure, which conveniently keeps underarms dry for up to 48 hours. 

A breakthrough patented technology exclusive to Sure, Motionsense has unique microcapsules that break with friction to release bursts of freshness while you're on the move. The Shower Fresh scent is the best deodorant fragrance I've ever smelt. Despite avoiding the campsite showers, MotionSense gave me the confidence to wave my hands in the air while I was singing along to my favourite songs. I would recommend using it for whatever you get up to in the summer sunshine.

Sure MotionSense deodorant

Are you heading to any music festivals this year? What are you planning to pack?