08/03/2015

Edinburgh Fashion Week

What a weekend it has been for Edinburgh's fashion fans! My hometown has been showcasing several catwalks as part of Edinburgh's first Fashion Week, set in a giant marquee on The Mound. The shows were mainly categorised by various shopping destinations including Multrees Walk, The Grassmarket and George Street. 

I had the chance to watch three amazing shows on Saturday, all featuring the most covetable looks from the spring season. My favourite brands from Saturday's collections were Sandro, Reiss and River Island. As for this season's key piece it was definitely the jacket! Whether they were suede, printed, bomber or trench - I wanted them all! 



There was such a great atmosphere during the shows and in-between when I hung out with my friends by the pop-up shops and bar. I also had the fantastic opportunity to model for the Satisfashion SS15 trends tutorial. Stylist Laura Russell dressed her favourite bloggers in the latest trends, and I got to wear a very stylish seventies outfit. Thankfully I avoided tripping up in my huge platforms! 

Backstage shot by Helen from Wardrobe Conversations


Living the VIP life!

Edinburgh College of Art's Constructing Tailored Silhouettes

My blogger babes -  Ema from Is it Vintage, Sultana from Dream to Inspire 
& Emily from Frankly Ms Shankly

Don't worry if you missed out at the weekend as there are still plenty of exciting events to attend over the next few days. Click here to find out more.

Did you attend any of the shows? What were your thoughts? I already cannot wait for the next one!

Love from Lou Lou