04/07/2014

Botanical Beauty






Crop  top - Pull & Bear
Leather jacket - Topshop Boutique
Mom jeans - Topshop
Floral boots - Topshop

On Wednesday I went for a really lovely stroll around Edinburgh's Royal Botanic Gardens with two of my friends. The highlight of our day was when we were just about to leave, and suddenly these seven ducklings with their mother waddled right up to us and right over my friend Calum's feet! I have never seen anything so adorable! To see the sweet moment click here - I guarantee the video will make you smile! 

We also took a lot of photos of the gardens and I was lucky enough to have my photographer friend Becky take photos of me. I wish all my outfit posts looked as good as these pictures! To see my super talented friend's fashion and portrait photography check out her website: www.rebekhatunneyphotography.com

I also have my other friend Moni to thank, as she brought me back this beautiful crop top from her holiday in Spain. She clearly knows my style! I love the curved hemline at the back and the subtle washed out floral print. This top is going to be perfect for wearing in Barcelona, where I'm going on holiday tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Love from Lou Lou