02/06/2014

All Dressed Up


My outfit: Dress - ASOS, Shoes- New Look, Necklace- gift
Becky's outfit - Dress - COS, Shoes- Topshop, Belt- H&M


Last night I got dolled up for a work night out and I thought I'd share with you not just my outfit but my friend Becky's since she was looking super stylish (as always!) We both wore our new dresses and I helped Becky decide on which belt and shoes to wear. I love her chunky buckled belt which cinched in her dress perfectly and I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful sandals! 

What I love about my dress the most is the sheer panel at the bottom. It's got the effect of a short dress but I didn't feel too exposed with my legs out since the sheer fabric falls below my knees. Plus I love a bodycon silhouette and a floral print. I couldn't really ask for more in a dress!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too,

Love from Lou Lou