12/04/2014

Flower Power

Top: ASOS
Skirt: Topshop

After receiving an ASOS voucher as my prize for the Yves Inspired competition, I decided to spend it on this digital print top featuring fuchsia pink roses and purple crystals. I am forever telling myself that I have enough floral clothing in my wardrobe, but then another floral print screams out to me with it's incomparable beauty and unique charms. How can I say no!

This bodycon skirt with a sheer panel at the bottom is perfect for teaming up with such a bold print. I can also pull it up high so that you can't see my pale midriff! Then once I get a tan (or fake it) I can wear the crop top with a pair of high-waisted jeans.

As you'll have probably seen from other blogs, nominations have begun for the Company Style Blogger Awards. This is the first time I thought I'd ask for a little favour: if you like reading my blog, please vote for me as Best Fashion Blog. I'd reeeally appreciate it. Click here to vote. Thanks in advance!

Love from Lou Lou