29/12/2013

Christmas Loot

I may be a little late in blogging my Christmas presents, but I've been run off my feet at work during the Topshop sales. You have no idea how busy my store has been! 

My Christmas day was as fabulous as always and I loved giving my family their presents in the morning. Of course, I enjoyed unwrapping mine too and finding some very fashion orientated presents. My Mum took note of my previous blog post on fluffy clothing as she gave me a dark purple fluffy jumper. Plus I got spoiled with a gorgeous Mulberry leather and gold bow bracelet which I love to pieces. I've also got a lot of reading to do with all the fashion books I received from my friends and family. They obviously know me well!

Chambord liqueur, Paperchase diary, '100 Fashion Designers' book, Lindt Santa, 
Mulberry bracelet, Giorgio Armani mini perfumes, fluffy jumper 


Vintage fashion books, Alexander McQueen book, Ciaté foil nails, diary/organiser


What did Santa bring you? I hope you all had a lovely day. Now bring on NYE!

Love from Lou Lou