02/10/2013

Fan of The Face

Floral jacket - Zara
Glitter top - Topshop
Boucle shorts - Topshop

We were very lucky at the weekend to see the sun making a surprise appearance, so I made the most of it by going for a long walk with friends. This photo was taken in the beautiful Doctor Neil's Garden in Duddingston (beside Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh) which was a new discovery for us all. I wore my favourite summer jacket for the last time of this year. It looks like I'll be sticking to my faux fur from now on, although I have my eye on a fluffy teddy coat too!

So who has seen fashion's new favourite TV show The Face? I had been so excited to watch it,  because I already miss Britain's Next Top Model and Erin O'Connor is one of my idols! It started on Monday (9pm on Sky Living) where we saw model mentors Naomi Campbell, Erin O'connor and Caroline Winberg fighting for their favourite model contestants. It was funny how each mentor ended up with four girls who had similar personalities: Erin's girls are quirky, Caroline's girls are sweet and Naomi's girls are extroverts! It's clear to see that the latter group may have some interesting clashes, although they better be careful not to get on the wrong side of Naomi! 

It's not as easy to guess who The Face winner will be, compared to my Next Top Model favourites winning over the last couple of years. Although it's quite early to pick my absolute favourite, my top three so far are Eleanor, Nadine and Natalie. 


Who are your favourites? Are you as excited about the second episode as I am? 

Love from Lou Lou