21/10/2013

Colour Lover

Around three months ago, I revealed a behind-the-scenes video of my shoot with The Studio Agency. Now I have the photographs back and I'm so pleased with the results. I wanted to dress models Urszula and Hannah in colourful and eye-catching clothing to enhance their modelling portfolios. I'd like to say thank you to Oliver Bonas for their beautiful tropical inspired pieces.

I hope you like my styling work, which will soon be part of my Fashion Stylist portfolio on The Studio Agency's website. I am also available on their books as a model, which you can have a peek at here. 

Sunglasses - Mad Elizabeth
Crop top - Monki
Dress worn as skirt - stylist's own

Top - Oliver Bonas
Necklace - Oliver Bonas
Trousers - Topshop
Bangle - stylist's own

Dress - ASOS
Wedges - Zara

 Dress - Oliver Bonas
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Zara
Bracelet - Topshop

Dress - Oliver Bonas
Top - stylist's own
Bracelet - stylist's own
Necklace - Oliver Bonas
Wedges - New Look  

The Team:
Photographer: Zsofia Molnar @ The Studio Agency
Model booker: Anji Locke @ The Studio Agency
Models: Urszula Prokop & Hannah Fairgrieve
Stylist: Louise Arnot
Make-up artist: Lou Mack


Let me know what you think! 

Love from Lou Lou