04/07/2013

My Mom Jeans


Jeans - Topshop
Top - River Island
Necklace - Accessorize
Leather jacket - Topshop Boutique
Boots - Topshop

I'm not usually a jeans wearing kind of girl, but ever since Mom jeans landed in Topshop earlier in the year, and the more I saw girls wearing them, I wanted to try them out for myself. So finally I got around to trying them on and I couldn't be happier with the fit! I love that they're not super tight like every other pair of jeans you find in shops, and the high-waist means I can wear all my crop tops with just a flash of skin, or tuck in a loose top for a casual look. The turn-ups are perfect for wearing with ankle boots, however they would also look great with a pair of trainers or high-heeled sandals. 

If you're wondering whether to try out a pair of Mom jeans yourself, don't hesitate like I did, and go for it! It's not every day you find clothing that is both super comfy AND super stylish!

Also, don't forget about my Sugar & Style £50 voucher giveaway, in my previous post. You've got just a few days left to enter so good luck!

Love from Lou Lou