05/06/2013

My Summer Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit, necklace & sandals - all Topshop


This is the outfit I wore to my friend's hen party in Leeds last weekend. As per usual, I forgot to ask for my outfit picture to be taken, however my friend Emily took pictures of me wearing it today for a mini blogging shoot! In-between our photoshoot, we were asked by STV's filmcrew (the Scottish version of ITV) if we would like to be filmed for "Get The Look", which will be aired in July and September, showcasing Scottish style. The clips of us posing in the street will be shown in the advert breaks during Coronation Street, and hopefully I can post it on my blog too as they said they'd send me the film footage. I was wearing my yellow printed kimono and black shirt-dress when I was being filmed, and Emily was accidentally matching a little with some yellow floral print too! 

Follow me on instagram - LouLouBrooke

I love my new jumpsuit and feel a bit like a disco diva from the seventies when wearing it! It's so silky and also flattering for my figure. Plus I love the colour combination of cobalt blue with gold.

Love from Lou Lou