20/04/2013

Fashion Fling Look no.6


Ray-Bans - c/o McArthurGlen
Leather  jacket - Topshop Boutique
Sequined top - Lashes of London
Jacquard trousers - Lashes of London
Boots - Topshop
Hat - Topshop





This is my final look for McArthurGlen's Fashion Fling challenge, styling my Ray-Bans for a night out. I would ideally wear this out for drinks in Hoxton while visiting London. 

Blue sequins and a jacquard pattern sounds like a bad case of clashing, but somehow they work with a leather jacket thrown over, and accessories that match the clothing colours. I was particularly pleased when I discovered how perfect my boots are with the trousers. It's like they were made for each other!
I'm so relieved my hat didn't get swept away into the harbour, although it did fly off my head after these pictures were taken!

I would just like to thank the McArthurGlen team for letting me be a part of this challenge as it's been so much fun. Also, thanks to Lianne MacKay for taking such fab photos. I hope you have all enjoyed checking out my entries and wish me luck for winning the style challenge!

Love from Lou Lou