16/04/2013

Fashion Fling Look no.4

Sunglasses - Ray-ban c/o McArthurGlen
'Louise' t-shirt - Zara
Star print shorts - Biba
Necklace - H&M
Trainers - Nike at ASOS


Photography by Lianne MacKay 


This week's looks for McArthurGlen's Fashion Fling Challenge are all styled around these these aviator Ray-Bans. It's the first time I have worn this style of sunglasses (I'm more of a round-framed fan) but that made it more of a challenge which was fun. I think the aviators work well with this season's sportswear trend. Just add a bomber jacket (on my wish-list) and it's complete for a shopping trip outfit.

I love my baseball style t-shirt, which says my name on it! I couldn't believe my luck when I found it on Zara's website. They still have some in stock, as well as the name Danielle, so get buying if either of those names are your's too!

These Nike 'Blazers' are by far the comfiest shoes I have ever worn. I love the colour and the suede material. I think high-top trainers look best worn with socks peeking out of the top, although they also look good tucked into skinny jeans if the weather isn't letting you bare your legs!

Love from Lou Lou