31/10/2012

Happy Halloween!

Dress - ASOS Revive
Tiara - Topshop
Gold heels - Red or Dead


Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you are all having fun dressing up and scaring your friends! I love that people get so creative this time of year and I can't get enough of the photos that fill up my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with crazy costumes and faces painted. 

I have previously dressed up as characters such as Wednesday Addams and Alice in Horrorland, and this year I decided to be an evil queen! This was inspired by a gothic dress which I already had in my wardrobe and a black tiara I found at Topshop that matched my dress perfectly. All I had to add was smokey eye make-up, lots of hairspray and a pair of gold heels.

I had a lot of fun going out that night and getting into character with deathly stares and an evil laugh! Also, I love my tiara so much that I wish I had an excuse to wear it more often. It's probably a bit too fancy for a trip to Tesco!

What did you decide to dress up as for Halloween?

Love from Lou Lou