05/08/2012

Welcome to my boudoir!

Now that I have finished the final touches to my bedroom, I thought I would share some photos of it with you. I love having a nosey in people's bedrooms as it can tell you so much about the person. You can see from my bedroom that I'm interested in photography, fashion and all things oriental (I'm dying to visit Japan!)

My cosy bed!
I got this book from my best friend. Love how the cover matches my bed cover!
Photo taken by my favourite photographer Tim Walker, bought at his exhibition
Postcards from 'Glamour of the Gods' exhibition
My writing table, passed down through the family
Inside part of my wardrobe

My big lovely wardrobe
My writing table full of necklaces, perfumes and pictures of my best friends
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm on my holidays now and I'm going to Inveraray and Lanzarote so my blog probably won't be updated until I'm back with some holiday outfit pictures!

Love from Lou Lou