18/07/2012

Peach Pleats


Pleated Skirt - LOVE
Lace crop-top & boots- Topshop
Leather jacket - Topshop Boutique
Chain necklace - H&M
Watch - ASOS

This is one of my favourite outfits I'm wearing at the moment. I love the contrast of the girly peach pleats with the black lace and leather. A customer in Topshop approached me recently and said how much she loved my look, which made me feel so good! Compliments from strangers feel more meaningful because you know they didn't have to say it.

Do you like the gif animation I made? It's something I haven't done before and it's great for showing you different layers and angles. I am planning on creating new content for my blog such as young designer interviews. What would you like to see more of? Inspirational pictures? Shopping edits? Please let me know.

Love from Lou Lou