22/06/2012

Floral Shirt Look

Floral shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Satchel - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Office

I may be biased, but I think Topshop does floral print better than any other high street store! I love the unique prints so much that for all four uniform pieces this season, every piece I got was floral!  I think my obsession partly lies with my love of colour and I like that people can identify it as my signature style. When it comes to designer, as you may know from previous posts, Erdem makes me go weak at the knees!

If you were wondering why I haven't blogged since The Scottish Fashion Awards, I have been very busy applying for a couple of my dream internships. I'm so glad that many fashion companies are starting to pay their interns. It gives people a much better chance to succeed in the industry, rather than it just being an opportunity for those with wealthy families. I hope both companies I applied to like the moodboards I created and the answers I wrote. Fingers crossed!

Love from Lou Lou