28/03/2012

Hotpants in March!

Sunglasses - ASOS
Sheer shirt - New Look
Shorts - Topshop

Who would have thought that in March we could bare our legs and eat ice-lollies outside? I finally got the day off work today and sat in my garden reading Grazia and Look, while eating a Cornetto followed by a Solero! Later on I'm planning on going for a stroll by the seaside with my best friend. What a perfect day.

The shorts I'm wearing sold like hotcakes at Topshop but I've noticed they're back in stock. I also got this lilac shirt recently which has a beautiful print. It's safe to say the pastel trend is my favourite of the season. As for my most hated trend, it would have to be flatforms. I know a lot of bloggers like them but I think they're clompy and ugly! 

What are your most loved and most hated trends this season?

Love from Lou Lou