22/02/2012

Styles at London Fashion Week

There is no denying that the show-goers at Fashion Weeks are becoming as interesting to look at as the catwalk shows themselves. From a styling and photography point of view, the street fashion is my favourite part about London Fashion Week. In fact it looked like at least half the people at Somerset House had fancy cameras in their hands rather than show tickets! I was there before and after Mark Fast's show where I was not only taking photographs, but I was photographed myself several times! I wore my shaggy fur coat with a black maxi skirt which you can see here on Elle Thailand's website. 

It was also fun recognising so many faces including bloggers Susie Bubble (pictured below), Scott Schuhman of The Satorialist and Garance DorĂ©. I spotted a few famous singers too - Marina Diamandis (who I LOVE and photographed below), Molly from The Saturdays (who didn't make the final fashion edit for my blog. Sorry Molly!) and Shingai Shoniwa from The Noisettes (who wore a crazy pink fluffy outfit that looked a bit ridiculous but I still love her!)

As you can see below, there were a lot of amazing creative styles to be seen. Many girls had pastel colours in their hair and there were some stunning prints that really caught my eye. I also noticed some crazy platform shoes which people deserved a medal just for walking in them!

I hope you enjoy looking at my photographs and I'd love to read your comments too.

Love from Lou Lou