21/11/2011

Grazia's Blog Brag Event


It's been a busy weekend as I've been catching up with friends in London, however I have been dying to tell you all about my first stop when I got to London which was at Grazia's "Blog Brag" party at the Speakeasy cafe/bar just off Carnaby street. It was great to meet so many fashion bloggers as I've never been to an event like this before. We all exchanged our cards and chatted mostly about our love of fashion and blogging. I enjoyed my complimentary mocha and I was so excited to get a goody bag filled with Clinique mascara, Nails inc varnish and a copy of Grazia magazine. If you are kicking yourself for not attending, don't worry as Grazia will be hosting more "Blog Brag" events around the country. I hope Scotland is next! 





Angela Buttolph, editor of Grazia Daily, was looking beautiful in her Hermoine de Paula outfit. It was lovely chatting with her as she's so friendly and humble. She also asked me if I could create some features for Grazia's website which of course I would love to do! She has also included me in her write up of the night: 20 Reasons Why Grazia Daily's First Ever Fashion Bloggers' Event ROCKED (I'm the eighth reason!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




American blogger Stephanie Campbell was also lovely to chat to. Her blog Glam and Graffiti combines style, beauty and news so go check it out www.glamandgraffiti.com
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..




Although I didn't recognize Amelia Kanaris at first, when she passed me her card I realized that I follow her blog Amelia's Fashion Land. She is also the Online Content Editor for Donna Ida and featured me on the website.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
Ngoni of The Musings of NRC was also there. She is a stylish art foundation student who has the ambition to be a designer. Her masculine outfit was one of my favourites of the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
Oh look it's me!! This picture was taken on someone's iphone - if you compare the quality with the other photos you'll see why you should always photograph with a proper camera! I am wearing a Topshop glitter top (buy here), Topshop oxblood boucle shorts (buy here), Urban Outfitters triangle necklace and New Look platform wedges.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love from Lou Lou
.