11/08/2011

What Lou Lou Wore on Holiday


Hello my lovelies - I'm back from my fabulous week in Bulgaria with my friend Kate. We had the best time sunbathing, drinking cocktails, karaoke singing and laughing all day long! I would definitely recommend Sunny Beach resort to anyone and I'm missing it already. One of my favourite parts of the day was getting dressed up with Kate as we listened to my ipod music. I hope you like the outfits I chose to wear. 

Primark dress, Topshop bikini, Topshop sunglasses


Zara dress, Urban Outfitters necklace, Faith handbag

American Retro dress, River Island wedges

Dorothy Perkins dress, ASOS sunglasses, Barratts pumps

H&M top, River Island necklace, ASOS watch

Biba shorts, Topshop vest, GAP pumps, Topshop sunglasses

Collect London top, Mad Elizabeth skirt, Topshop sunglasses



What do you think of my holiday outfits? 

Love from Lou Lou