19/05/2011

I want to 'Run The World' looking this stylish!

Beyonce's new video Run The World (Girls) is the music video I had been waiting for! I was first excited by a few photos taken from the filming, then even MORE excited by a teaser video released a few days ago. Now that the wait is over, I can say that Beyonce remains to be one fiercely fashionable lady - even more so than before. She leads a stylish army of girls (who run the world) while wearing some of the best outfits to come off the catwalks including a white dress  from that Givenchy S/S 2011 couture collection we have been dreaming of. 

The video was directed by Francis Lawrence and can be seen here if your eyes haven't been lucky enough to see it yet! Also, if you are wondering who designed the incredible outfits, I have listed them with pictures below. 

Givenchy

Alexander McQueen


Norma Kamali


Givenchy

Jean Paul Gaultier

Gareth Pugh

Emilio Pucci


Norma Kamali

Emilio Pucci


Love from Lou Lou