31/08/2010

Eye Candy Isaac


The A/W 2010 Reiss campaign has just been released featuring models Isaac Carew and Natasa Vojnovic. I have to admit that the best bit is watching Isaac in his wet t-shirt, but it also dawned on me that I missed an opportunity when doing fashion photography in London. I remember spotting Issac on ModelMayhem (a fashion networking website) during January 2009 and gave myself a choice of 2 male models for a vampy photoshoot. I picked the other model who was still great but hasn't turned out to be the prolific model that Isaac is now becoming. He's modelled for Vogue Homme Japan, Dazed & Confused, Topman and many Fashion Week catwalks. Totally missed my chance to photograph/perve damn it!
Now I thought I'd treat you to some pictures you can drewl over!




Love from Lou Lou