29/07/2010

Britain's Next Top Photographer!

On Monday night I got my weekly dose of Britain's Next Top Model. I'm so glad they got rid of annoying Lisa Snowdon and replaced her with the stunning Elle MacPherson. Plus the rest of the judging panel really know what they're talking about, so I love hearing their opinions on the girls' pictures. 

This week though I was surprised to see the photos being shot by photographer du jour: David Fairweather. I assisted David in 2008 on a shoot for Buck magazine which was really fun and brought back memories of being surrounded by some very attractive male models! 

Once the program ended, I congratulated David for his amazing appearance on the show and looked up his work on his website. How gorgeous are these photographs below? The use of lighting is so beautiful and dreamy.





Love from Lou Lou